Our Applications Lab is also the venue for our Training Seminars. These seminars are primarily aimed at those scientists who are relatively new to their instrument, or at persons newly joining an existing Ultrafast research group. Participants are offered insights into the theory behind the instruments and there is ample time for hands-on training. Typical seminars are 3 days in length and offer plenty of opportunities for interaction with the engineers behind the instruments. A typical training group does not exceed 5 persons and we also offer private seminars for individuals who, for one reason or another, are unable to join a group seminar.
Want to attend a seminar?
Contact us to sign up for our next training seminar.
Ultrafast Systems is located in beautiful Sarasota Florida, a tropical paradise on the Gulf of Mexico, midway between Tampa and Fort Myers. It offers abundant natural beauty, cultural tradition, and plenty of sunshine. CNN/Money Magazine chose Sarasota as America’s Best Small City. Siesta Key has been ranked the #1 beach in the USA numerous times. The clean air, sparkling beaches and sunny climate have made Sarasota world famous for high-quality life. There are vibrant recreational and cultural scenes with activities for every taste and budget. Sarasota offers big city amenities with a small town way of living.
Learn more at: www.sarasotagov.com or www.sarasotafl.org.
You’ll find a list of reasons, aside from our Training Seminars, for spending some time in lovely Sarasota.
Highlights of Sarasota Florida:
- The average air temperature is 72.6 degrees F.
- Sarasota County has 4 million visitors annually.
- Within a 20-mile radius of Sarasota, there are more Zagat-rated restaurants than anywhere else in Florida.
- Sarasota County boasts 35 miles of powder-soft beachfront, with 13 public beaches. Siesta Beach was ranked number 1 amongst the best beaches in the USA.
- Sarasota County offers more than 1,000 public, semi-private and private golf holes. Click here to view our golf listings!
- Over 40 lodging properties, from unique venues to campgrounds to luxury resort hotels, offer flexible, plentiful meeting space.
- Sarasota has been ranked by Money Magazine as the best small city in the United States. Also, the Sarasota CVB was selected as one of the best meeting spots in the South in 2009 by Convention South Magazine.
- Sarasota County’s total water area is 42.58%.
- Sarasota County is a leader in the growing eco-tourism industry.
- Sarasota’s Myakka River offers 58 miles of fishing, kayaking and canoeing.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens in the heart of Sarasota offers a brilliant scene of eye-catching tropical plants.
- Art Galleries abound in the city of Sarasota.