The SURFACE XPLORER software is designed to save you a lot of time analyzing your transient absorption/emission data. These data sets come in a form of a 3D surface and are usually quite large. When processed with third-party software they require a great deal of manual copying and pasting in order to display particular spectra/kinetics, perform non-linear fitting or simply remove bad data points. This can be very time consuming!
In SURFACE XPLORER we took the data analysis methods that are most commonly used in time-resolved spectroscopy and made applying them as simple and fast as possible. Our software is not designed to compete with data analysis suites such as Origin but rather compliment them by providing a user with means to quickly analyze such large data sets, understand the underlying photophysical processes, and easily export the necessary data for presentation or further processing in other software.
Starting this version (4.0), Surface Xplorer does not require a license and is free for anyone to use. However please note, it is compatible with .ufs file format only! The .ufs file format is supported by all our spectrometers’ software, starting version 14.0. If you are using a spectrometer with an earlier version of the software you can continue using the previous versions of Surface Xplorer or contact us for an upgrade quote.
- Various display options for dynamic surface
- Averaging of multiple surfaces
- Facile “stitching” of surfaces having different temporal and spectral ranges
- Quick navigation through transient spectra and kinetics
- Simultaneous display of multiple spectra and kinetics
- Origin integration
- Selected spectra and kinetics can be quickly exported into CSV files or directly into Origin
- Quickly fit kinetics and export results into Origin with a single click
- Create reports and export them into PDF or Origin with a single click
- Time zero adjustment
- Temporal chirp correction
- Quickly and easily normalize spectra and kinetics
- Delete “bad” spectra with a single click
- Replace “bad” spectra with a single click
- Subtraction of scattered light & background
- Anisotropy calculation
- Perform SVD and Global Analysis
- And more…