This stirrer uses a magnetic field to transmit torque to a Teflon coated magnetic bar inside of a sample cell. Due to its small size, the stirring bar fits into even 2 mm thick cuvettes. Since the rotation of the stirring bar is achieved with a magnetic field the stirrer can be used with hermetically sealed cells.
- Variable speed controller with a magnetic base for secure positioning on a laser table
- Post holder with a magnetic base for secure positioning on a laser table
- Teflon coated stirring bars 6×1.5mm (Pack of 10)
- Universal international power supply
- Continuously variable rotation speed
- Works with hermetically sealed cuvettes
- Magnetic base of the speed controller secures the controller on steel breadboards