Ultrafast Systems is looking for an M.S. or a Ph.D. chemist with a background in ultrafast spectroscopy to work on development of time-resolved spectrometers. We are looking for a motivated person who can work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate will be willing to learn new things outside of their current realm of expertise.
- Hands-on experience in time-resolved spectroscopy (transient absorption,TCSPC, fluorescence upconversion, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills related to technical issues
- Interpersonal skills needed when dealing with all levels of internal & external organizations
- A high degree of self-discipline and self-motivation are required
- Experience in microscopy is a plus